You may change your details at any time by advising us in writing via email. All information we receive from our customers is protected by our secure server. www.massandmuster.com.au secure server software encrypts all customer information before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all customer data collected is secured against unauthorised use or access. Credit card information is not stored by us on our servers.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as address and postcode
- date of birth of your child (for baby boxes)
- information regarding your product preferences
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping
- we use the information to ensure you are getting the best box possible for your baby
- we may use the information to improve our products and services in the future
- we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- opt for the “all of the above” answers in any product survey questions
- unsubscribe from newsletter broadcasts
- request access to your personal information stored on our site, as well as removal from our site
Please note: refusal to provide some personal information and preferences may lead to a subscription box not being specifically curated for your baby’s age and developmental stage. While we respect your wish to deny access to information, it will alter your enjoyment of mass + muster.